Smarter Water Control ®
The FloLogic 3.5 system is a commercial grade whole house water leak detection system and automatic water shut off valve for indoor or outdoor use with app-enabling Connect Module, that is available in 1 inch (25mm), 1½ inch (40 mm) and 2 inch (51 mm) diameter pipe sizes. It uses a flow-sensor and a motorized valve in a water-resistant actuator housing to constantly monitor water flow into the house and is capable of detecting less than 1 ounce of water per minute in real time, which can be considered a micro leak. This system operates in two main modes or timers; the “Home” and “Away” modes. These modes come preset from the factory but can be easily adjusted for different time and volume intervals to allow shorter or longer water usage for greater freedom while you are home and greater protection while you’re away. If water flows uninterrupted for a predetermined length of time, and volume longer than your settings, the shutoff valve is activated and an alarm sounds at the control panel while simultaneously sending notification to the app users’ phones. This system also comes with a rechargeable back-up battery for power outages up to a week.
The 1½” and 2″ valve systems for larger homes and businesses were designed for maximum installation flexibility as well as high flow rate demands. All models of the FloLogic System 3.5 are also resistant to water and dust, and are suitable for either indoor or outdoor installations (not intended to be submerged in water) supporting flow rates up to 100 GPM (400 LPM). The FloLogic System is an automatic water monitoring and leak control system designed to minimize or eliminate losses due to plumbing leaks. All size models Include everything needed for a typical installation, but cable extension are optional if needed.
All flow based systems can benefit from back-flow prevention installed on the inlet side of the system to prevent flow oscillation, back-flow or sharp pressure fluctuations from pushing into the property’s water main supply from the street’s public supply line or other close by upstream activity, potentially affecting flow or pressure readings. These can be provided by the installer, or you can order the add-on Flologic Spring Check Valve with threaded union accessory that Flologic designed to integrate directly onto the inlet side of their FloLogic Valve System for your ordering and installation convenience.
Features / Specs:
- Full-port, lead-free, cast bronze construction with stainless steel ball valve w/ manual override in 1″ (1 in), 1½” (1.5 in) and 2″ (2 in) diameters
- Can be used on hot water lines
- Can be connected to external switches for appliance control, intentional extended water use, or alarm notification
- Works with multiple keypads if desired, and mobile app for full control and notifications
- Allows unlimited user logins for individual access, alerts and identification
- Valve can be installed in any orientation in both indoor and outdoor environments (in weather-proof box) that do not reach freezing temperatures
- Valve is equipped with standard 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ fittings and the 1″ can be easily adapted to 1/2″ or 3/4″ connections with transition fitting.
- Compatible with copper, polybutylene, CPVC, PEX and other domestic water pipe systems
- 1” System: Length: 11”, Height: 10”, Depth: 4.5”, Weight: 11.5 lbs.
1½” System: Length: 12”, Height: 11”, Depth: 4.5”, Weight: 16.5 lbs.
2” System: Length: 13”, Height: 12”, Depth: 4.5”, Weight: 25 lbs.
Ingress Protection Class: IP-68 (Submerge up to 48 Hours at 39” Deep)
- Standard five-year warranty on primary flow path components,two-year warranty on flow senso
Everything needed for the System is included:
- Threaded Unions on 1”, sweat unions on 1.5” and 2”
- Keypad with 50ft. waterproof communication cable
- Connect module (not required for system functionality)
- Waterproof Power supply cable
- Back-up battery
- Automated full-port lead free bronze ball valve (Safe Drinking Water Act compliant)
- Low-Flow sensor
Additional Options and repair / replacement parts:
Flologic Control Panel Assembly
Flologic System Replacement Battery
FloLogic Ver. 3.0 Dual output Power Supply assembly
FloLogic Ver. 3.0 FLow sensor Assembly
FloLogic Ver. 3.0 Power Cable Extension
FloLogic Ver. 3.0 Control Cable Extension