Making Leak Defense History®
The FloLogic 3.5 system is a fully submersible whole house water leak detection system and automatic water shut off valve for indoor or outdoor use that is available in 1 inch (25mm) and 1½ inch (40 mm) diameter pipe sizes. It uses a flow-sensor and a motorized valve in a water-proof actuator housing to constantly monitor water flow into the house and is capable of detecting less than 1 ounce of water per minute. This system operates in two main modes or timers; the “Home” and “Away” modes. These modes come preset from the factory but can be easily adjusted for different time and volume intervals to allow shorter or longer water usage for greater freedom while you are home and greater protection while you’re not. If water flows uninterrupted for a period of time longer than your settings, the shutoff valve is activated and an alarm sounds at the control panel. This system also comes with a rechargeable back-up battery for power outages up to a week.
The 1½” valve system for larger homes and businesses was designed for maximum installation flexibility as well as high flow rate demands. The 1½” version of the FloLogic System 3.5, is also impervious to water and dust, is suitable for either indoor or outdoor installations and supports flow rates up to 100 GPM (400 LPM). The FloLogic System is an automatic water monitoring and leak control system designed to minimize or eliminate losses due to plumbing leaks. Both size models Include everything needed for a typical installation.
Features / Specs:
- Full-port, lead-free, cast bronze construction with stainless steel ball valve w/ manual override in 1″ (1 in), 1½” (1.5 in) and 2″ (2 in) diameters
- Can be used on hot water lines up to
- Can be connected to external switches for appliance control or alarm notification
- Works with multiple keypads if desired
- Valve can be installed in any orientation in both indoor and outdoor environments (in weather-proof box) that do not reach freezing temperatures
- Valve is equipped with standard 1″, 1.5″ or 2″ fittings and the 1″ can be easily adapted to 1/2″ or 3/4″ connections with transition fitting.
- Compatible with copper, polybutylene, CPVC, PEX and other domestic water pipe systems
- 1” System: Length: 11”, Height: 10”, Depth: 4.5”, Weight: 11.5 lbs.
1½” System: Length: 12”, Height: 11”, Depth: 4.5”, Weight: 16.5 lbs.
2” System: Length: 13”, Height: 12”, Depth: 4.5”, Weight: 25 lbs.
Ingress Protection Class: IP-68 (Submerge up to 48 Hours at 39” Deep)
- Standard five-year warranty on primary flow path components and three-year warranty on electronics
Everything needed for the System is included:
- Threaded Unions
- Keypad with 50ft. waterproof communication cable
- 21ft. waterproof Power supply cable
- Back-up battery
- Automated full-port lead free bronze ball valve (Safe Drinking Water Act compliant)
- Flow sensor
Additional Options and repair / replacement parts:
Flologic Control Panel Assembly
Flologic System Replacement Battery
FloLogic Ver. 3.0 Dual output Power Supply assembly
FloLogic Ver. 3.0 FLow sensor Assembly
FloLogic Ver. 3.0 Power Cable Extension
FloLogic Ver. 3.0 Control Cable Extension