Notification wherever you are that your water security system has just caught a leak in your house is a valuable benefit that could save you a lot on your deductable. Some insurance carriers even offer increased premium credits if you have your system connected to a monitoring service. If you don’t have a central alarmmonitoring service but need this benefit, this auto dialer is what you are looking for.
This programmable 2-channel speech dialer offers verbal reporting of alarm and other technical emergency situations with a simple phone call. Capable of responding to two different events and calling up to four numbers, it will also allow the called party to listen to the installation site for trouble via a sensitive built-in microphone.
Messages in any language are recorded by speaking into the microphone, in the user’s natural voice.
- Verbal reporting of 2 separate events
- Reporting to up to 4 telephone numbers or 2 pagers (numeric and voice)
- Voice message recorded by user own voice in any language
- Easy reprogramming of telephone numbers and pagers using built-in keyboard
- Pulse or DTMF dialing in accordance with local telephone networks
- Called party “listening in” function following receipt of alert
- Power supply: 12 VDC
- Easy integration into alarm control panels and other systems Approved for use by local authorities in many countries