The DROP Commercial Protection Valve for Commercial applications or large Single Family Homes provides the ability to shut off water automatically when a problem is detected or manually through the app. Its built-in flow meter and pressure sensor can identify a broad range of problems such as continuous flow, leaky toilets, or even very small leaks from a faucet. When paired with DROP Leak Detectors through the DROP Hub, this system provides for every method of leak detection available. In addition to all the benefits associated with preventing costly water damage, the system provides a lot of useful data to aid in water conservation.
This system for larger pipe sizes comes as separate components, unlike the smaller system for 3/4″ or 1″ lines. It includes 6 components:
- System Controller Module that mounts on the wall and connects by supplied cables to..
- Flow Meter w/ 15′ Cable
- Motorized Valve w/ 15′ Cable
- Pressure Transducer w/ 10′ Cable
- Hub w/ power supply and stand (or wall-mount)
- 1″ SCH40 female socket weld fitting for transducer
All DROP products require the function of the DROP Hub. The Hub is the connection to everything on the DROP Smart Water Management System. It integrates all of the DROP water devices together.
• DROP App for Remote Notification and System Control from anywhere• Available in 1.5”, 2”, and 3”
• Service Flow Rates up to 310 GPM
• Maximum Operating Pressure-125 psi /110˚F
• Local Leak Detection
• 9 VDC Battery Backup for Power Outage
• Provides text messages, emails, and/or push notifications of vital system information
• Includes Hub, Control Box, Shutoff Valve, Flow Meter and Pressure Transducer
• Can be integrated with Optional Accessories such as Drop Leak Detector Sensors and Remote On/Off Button
• 5-year warranty
3″: 3.5 tp 310 GPM